Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
The Source Foundation GEOINT Group/Office of the Chief of Staff requires the services of a Functional Specialist/Advisor who can provide technical and functional subject matter expertise (SME) in identifying, developing, and implementing essential Infrastructure/Space and Information Technology capabilities. This position will support the IC and utilize policy and procedures used by the IC to manage Infrastructure/Space and Information Technology within NGA and the Intelligence Community. This SME functional specialist will be required to provide technical and functional expertise to ensure Source/NGA plans, policies, and procedures, are effective and efficient and that Source's' programs are logical, sound, well founded, and consistent with the plans, policies, and directives from NGA, oversight and other appropriate organizations.
* Operations in Infrastructure/Space Information Technology Management at the Source, NGA, and IC level of management.
* Equipment, facility, personnel, manpower, management and workflow issues, and realignment/reorganizations.
* Strategic planning, plans, policy and guidance and functional matter expertise to ensure coherent Infrastructure management policies and procedures.
* Input for monthly progress report.
* Project Concept Plans.
* Briefings, papers.
* Meeting minutes.
* Technical standard operational procedure document.
* Trip reports, as required, if travel is performed.
* Issues memoranda, briefings, design documents, as required.(U) Senior management review evaluations and recommendations, as requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience managing space, software purchases/licenses and hardware recapitalization efforts for the IC.
* A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience adhering to space planning and infrastructure management policies and procedures.
* Current TS/SCI with the ability to obtain CI Poly
* Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple organizations to address infrastructure requirements.
Required Education (including Major):
* Graduate degree or equivalent experience within related field
This position requires a U.S. Person 140859BR 140859 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.