Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
The Contractor shall support the migration of Foundation GEOINT (FG) Content to the Cloud across all Domains. This includes identifying the FG content to be migrated, where the location of the content resides on our servers in the Data Center, working across the Enterprise to develop an enterprise definition of service enabling, service enabling our FG content, and supporting the migration of the content to the Cloud across all domains where applicable. In addition, duties may include supporting the migration of Foundation GEOINT (SF) systems to the Cloud if needed.
* Identify, gather, and track all Foundation GEOINT (FG) content for preparation and migration to the Cloud.
* Support the Foundation GEOINT Group (SF) in identifying where our FG content is located in the Arnold Data Center.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience in performing research, providing input in the preparation of analytical/technical reports, publications, graphics, and maintaining hard/soft copy files.
* Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and Intelink web sites.
* Current TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly
* Demonstrated experience in communicating both orally and in writing with Technical Executives and Cloud Migration team.
* Demonstrated experience in networking, building relationships, and drive towards results.
* Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite such as building
* spreadsheets, consolidating input across various offices, and edit/update as needed.
* Demonstrated experience with the Foundation GEOINT (FG) mission and FG's content.
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field
This position requires a U.S. Person 140854 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.