Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Provide support for the CIO-T/TF/TFIC Integration Design Branch.
* Assist in the development of the Business Analytics strategy and framework to include training and guidance relating to the statistical analysis tools included in the Enterprise Business Analytics toolkit.
* Assist with implementation of statistical analysis process improvements of existing Business Analytics customers.
* Facilitate meaningful interaction between NGA and their customers to help them understand statistical analysis results and refine data sets to answer specific business questions.
* Provide continuous feedback and recommendations to the Business Intelligence Office and their partners.
* Develop strategies for performance metrics to assess Business Analytics maturity level.
* Create reports, briefings, documents and evaluation of results, as required.
* Leverage a range of data sources (e.g., web traffic, customer requests for information, survey responses, production databases, etc.) to determine what drives a positive customer experience. Provide statistical and mathematical support in assisting NGA to analyze and interpret the data to help improve our customer's experience.
* Provide insights to inform NGA strategy and decisions, in partnership with teams examining website design, customer interactions, featured content, and future GEOINT products and services.
* Work with various stakeholders to develop business questions and identify the data necessary to analyze to answer those questions.
* Collaborate across a diverse team of statisticians and data analysts.
* Provide systems administration functions for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Maintain and create cloud compute instances, storage, and other cloud services .
* Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
* Manage IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems.
* Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all cloud and non-cloud devices within TF's operation.
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
* Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
* Provide continual improvement recommendations for engineering and administration of cloud structure, processes, and practices.
* Participate in the architecture development and design of AWS cloud migrations.
* Manage Amazon Web Service Cloud environments leveraging services such as VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
* Perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
* Deploy monthly security patches and updates.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience leading and/or managing system engineering projects that require cloud transitions and mitigation.
* Demonstrated experience deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IC cloud architectures.
* Demonstrated experience developing, designing and documenting system architecture and selecting accurate AWS components to implement that architecture.
* Current TS/SCI with the ability to obtain CI Poly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 7 years of systems engineering program management and/or senior leadership experience within the IC.
* Minimum of 3 years of reporting and communicating system engineering program progress to senior leaders.
* Minimum of 1 year experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS) communication and visualization tools to visualize and communicate complex quantitative information and analysis. Examples include but are not limited to Tableau and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrated experience with NGA's Risk Evaluation Acceleration Management Process (REvAMP) process.
* Demonstrated experience determining estimates for Amazon Web Services (AWS) usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or STEM-related degree or equivalent years of work related experience in information technology field.
This position requires a U.S. Person 140939BR 140939 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.