As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Functional RM Consultant is a procurement functional resource who will support the enhancement by implementing SAP SD Configuration and Pricing and Sales Order Management.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* Knowledge skills and abilities in Sales and Distribution (SD) module.
* SAP experience implementing SAP SD Configuration and Pricing and Sales Order Management.
* Experience defining systems requirements, designing, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing business solutions.
* Active DoD Secret clearance.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* Expertise in their area of SAP specialization and leverage this knowledge to design and develop client solutions.
* Understanding of how actions taken in one area of their competence impact related areas and will understand, establish and manage the scope and quality of the areas of their responsibility.
* Ability to assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP SD module focusing on the Order to Cash / Pricing.
* Experience using consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:239092BR
* Location:ARLINGTON, VA US