As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Functional CM Consultant will assist with Federal payroll and cost management understanding upload programs for HR. You'll need a deep understanding of cost re-allocations, assessments and HR process. Job duties will include:
* An understanding of overall the clients and/or government posting rules.
* Army payroll process with DCPS, Milipers, Korean and other payroll runs.
* Ability to understand the idoc errors encountered on the payroll jobs and ability to work with custom programs developed specifically for Army.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* Active DoD Secret clearance.
* Ability to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design.
* Strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially CO module.
* Experience designing/configuring business processes in SAP CO to:
* Manage the flow of cost and revenue including assignment and management of cost and activity planning functions assignment and management of overhead allocation functions.
* View actual costs by cost object (cost center internal order WBS etc.).
* View/manage variances between planned cost and actual cost.
* Generation of government reports such as DONIBIS and SSR.
* Candidate must have expertise with MM SD and FM to integrate functionality.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:239094BR
* Location:ARLINGTON, VA US