At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
See what we're working on: https://mixpanel.com/product-updates
We're looking for someone who:
* Has experience launching and maintaining large-scale web products.
* Has a deep understanding of web application architecture and principles.
* Has a mastery of at least one programming language.
* Cares deeply about delivering high-quality code and products.
* Wants to work with a small, tight-knit group of people on highly visible projects.
* Is looking for an opportunity to rapidly grow in their career.
Why choose Mixpanel Engineering?
* You will work with and learn from a diverse group of world-class talent. Many of our software engineers came from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Twitter, Dropbox, Palantir, LinkedIn, and Microsoft. You will level up your skill set, your network, and your career.
* You will be compensated in the top of the market.
* You will have a direct impact on the trajectory of the product and the business. It will be clear how the work you are doing will help us succeed.
* You will be excited about the work you do, the products you deliver, and the people you do it with.
About our culture:
* Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
* Customer Focus: Our customers' success is our success.
* Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
* Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
* One Team: We can't win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.