Full-Stack Web Engineer
We have an immediate need for a professional with a solution focused mindset to help our customers solve business challenges through the use of technology. The ideal developer is an individual who wants to be part of an energetic, innovative and successful team. If you have a strong background in being a member of a team that leads enterprise-level planning and implementation projects, as well as, are a subject matter expert in .Net capabilities, Sparkhound is interested in you!
What you will do:
* Develop new web & mobile apps to extend & build upon the existing platform
* Creating UI's that are intuitive, time-saving & user-friendly for our employees in the field
* Working on highly scalable web & mobile applications
Experience we are looking for:
* 4-year degree (or work experience equivalent) Knows fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a field of specialization.
* 1 + years .NET development technologies.
* Have a background in business application development with a strong understanding of collaboration, intranet, extranet and public internet solutions, specifically on SharePoint technologies.
* 0-4 years of professional experience in any relevant setting.
* Solid knowledge of .Net (C#)
* Ability to create and manage REST API
* Good team player with a passion for collaboration and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
* MSSQL and other data storage technologies like Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Document DB
Ideal candidates must demonstrate skills and applicable experience in the current technical stack:
* .NET Core 2.0 API
* React/React Native
* SQL Server
* AZURE Platform
Bonus Points For:
* Extensive experience with React, React Native, .Net Core, Node.js, PHP, SQL, C#
* Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
* Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
* Ability to convert a Sketch design into a working Application
Sparkhound Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.