Full Stack Web Developer - TS SCI w/poly
Req #: 219907
Location: Mclean, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is looking for a highly motivated and talented developer for a job on a critical project. If you've ever wanted to work on a job that really matters and you can see the results of your effort, then this project is for you.
The developer will be responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (COTS, GOTS and custom). You will be
responsible for not only taking assignments, but suggesting improvements to the current architecture and future technical direction of the project.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Demonstrated at least 3 years of experience in full stack development
* Demonstrated on the job experience with REST services
* Demonstrated on the job experience with web framework such as J2EE and Node.js
* Demonstrated on the job experience with Git/SVN and Ant/Maven/Graddle
* Demonstrated on the job experience with relational database or NoSQL
* Demonstrated on the job experience with AWS environment
* Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work
* Must possess active TS SCI w/Poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or experience that would provide equivalent knowledge or strong understanding of computer science
* At least 5 years middleware experience with containers such as Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, IIS, WebLogic
* Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and test driven development
* Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and routing in distributed networks
* Demonstrated strong leadership ability and experience juggling competing priorities
* Demonstrated experience working in team environment
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
* Recognized subject matter expert
* Manages large projects
* Limited oversight from manager
* Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level technical team members
* Problems faced are difficult and often complex
* Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures
* Works to achieve operational targets with major impact on the departmental results. Contributes to the development of goals for the department and planning efforts (budgets, operational plans, etc.). May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area. Work is performed with minimal oversight.
Innovation & Complexity:
* Demonstrates innovative influence for Business Groups or projects.
* Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of systems or products to enhance performance of program/project.
* Problems and issues faced are numerous and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem. Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions to solve difficult and moderately complex problems. Problems typically impact multiple departments or specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis of issues.
Communication & Influence:
* Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function. Typically has responsibility for communicating with parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.)
* Works to influence project/team leaders within and outside of the job function at project/program regarding solution design, process, and/or approaches
Leadership & Talent Management:
* Typically, responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within technical discipline. Typically, responsible for leading large or complex projects that involve technically challenging requirements at this level, involving delegation of work and review of work products.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.