Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Full Stack / UI Software Engineer Lead
Req #: 190046932
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Full Stack/UI Software Engineer Lead
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* This role will lead a scrum team of 5 to 6 team members and will have a matrix impact on other scrum teams.
* 8 to 10 plus years with strong core Java/J2EE server side; hands on development experience including concurrency, JMS & JPA
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring and application containers.
* Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
* Service development experience including MicroServices, REST/SOAP web services
* Automated testing experience,
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum is strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like BitBucket
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.