Required Technical Skills
* Strong exposure on Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, REST APIs, Microservices
* Solid understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
* Strong Front End Development Skills in Angular or React, preferably React.
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
* Proven ability to write comprehensive unit and integration tests
* Good understanding of Agile based execution processes
* Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products is a plus
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in core skills
* Design highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity
* Expected to adapt in dynamic and collaborative work environment and make independent decision
* Experience working within Agile/Scrum Methodology
Preferred Technical Skills
* Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins
* Experience with TDD/BDD methodologies and tooling such as (Jest, Enzyme, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc).
* Knowledge of State Management libraries like Redux, MobX etc
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Benefits and Perks
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
* Work in our brand new offices at 55 Hudson Yards on the west side of Manhattan
* Free snacks and coffee as well as occasional lunches and after-work drinks
* Casual dress-code
* Healthcare options
* 401(k) match
* Training and tuition assistance
* Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships and similar, and access to on-site healthcare (starting in Q2 2019)
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
MarketAxess operates an electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments.