Full Stack Software Engineer
Req #: 190050647
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Client Document Solutions team is part of the Asset & Wealth Management Digital Client Platform. The team provide document management capabilities and integrates with Client portals. The team is currently hiring a Web Services Developer whom will be responsible for all aspects of business logic and delivery to backend and services layer development.
* Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business requirements/user stories.
* Contributing to the architectural direction of the program.
* Designing and executing clean and progressively enhanced code that reflects the architectural direction.
* Undertaking development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities.
* Documenting test strategies, ensuring that requirements documents/user stories can be easily translated into test scripts, and ensuring the testing plans are fully completed.
* Defining data quality plans to address data quality issues; working with business partners to build business understanding of data issues.
* Continuously improving the efficiency and productivity of the development team
* Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business user stories and support issues.
* Problem solving production issues and implementing appropriate solutions, with a view to improving code quality.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* This position will be located in Plano, TX*
Skills & Requirements
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Excellent technical understanding of Java Core concepts, including memory management, multi-threading, REST based services and Spring MVC
* Experience developing RESTful services and Microservices
* Experience using databases (e.g., SQL or Oracle) and UNIX
* Technologies Required: UNIX ; JDK 8, Maven, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat ; Messaging (MQ Series , JMS) ; databases: DB2 , Oracle or SQL Server
* Experience using Cloud technologies
* Experience in the financial services industry or Document Management
* Experience of continuous delivery
* Experience developing integration with vendor products
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.