It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Do you want to develop code in an environment with multiple technologies and systems integrations concerns? Do you thrive in a team atmosphere where you can have a deep impact on deliverables ranging from backend systems architecture design to front end development and everything in between? If so, then the Community and Content Technology team has an opening for an experienced software engineer to support these efforts and many more!
* 5+ years of .NET development using C#.
* Exposure to agile development methodologies and familiarity with scrum planning tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
* Ability to build, define and document WCF or REST API endpoints and associated JSON object models.
* 5+ years experience developing full-stack enterprise applications using an MVC/MVVM application development framework such as Spring, .NET, Django, Symphony, etc.
* BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have:
* Experience developing modules and endpoints in a CMS (Sitecore, Drupal, etc)
* History of leveraging GraphQL for lightweight UI component development.
* Ability to create queries and stored procedures in Development experience using SQL Server.
* Familiarity with unit and end-to-end test automation.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.