Come join the INRIX Autonomous Vehicle (AV) team focusing on a foundational platform that will bridge the gap between road operators and autonomous vehicle operators. As a member of our AV team, you'll build a world-class experience that will manage critical data that allows autonomous vehicles to operate safely on public roads.
INRIX is a leading provider of real-time traffic information, connected car services and analytics worldwide, and we're at the forefront of connecting cars to smarter cities with customers in more than 65 countries around the world. Our vision is simple - to solve traffic, empower drivers, inform planning and enhance commerce.
The AV and Parking Services team is driving innovation, design, implementation and deployment of large scale web applications and web services. In this role you'll adopt AVs as your daily focus. INRIX views the user and their experience as essential to the success of our efforts, and we're looking for someone who's committed to intuitively designed, visually appealing and responsive products. We want you to put yourself in the shoes (or keyboard) of a city or road authority user and invest in understanding the user journey and delivering a world-class frontend experience.
Who we are looking for:
* Full stack developer with strong front end capabilities.
* Someone who can both drive the development of our frontend and assist in building / integrating our backend.
* Experience in writing well-structured, reusable and testable code for UI components and building responsive web experiences for real time data.
* Experience in front end / back end integration.
* Have worked with web services, product design and user experience teams to deliver well integrated solutions.
* Collaborative, self-starter and strong customer focus.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and determine which are high priority.
* Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or related discipline.
* Experience leveraging interactive maps like Google Maps and Mapbox.
What you're looking for:
* Solve complex problems to develop software which give people back time and reduces their transportation frustration, saves money, and makes the world a better place.
* A chance to work in a dynamic, heterogeneous environment. Learn new technologies and hone skills to create scalable, highly performant web applications.
* Be part of a team where fun, smart, passionate, ambitious engineers work together to build great systems.
* A fast-growing, global company where you'll be challenged to think about things that no one has thought of yet.
* A position where you're an important voice in development. Own your own project from start to finish.
* Own your own projects from start to finish.
* Excellent health insurance (free for employees).
* A new computer.
* Company matched 401k retirement plan.
* Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it.
* Work-life balance - it's baked into our culture.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company? Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!