Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 450k artists and designers across the planet with millions of passionate fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
We are creating the world's largest marketplace for independent artists, bringing more creativity into the world and we have big ambitions to get us there. In order to become the largest, we must continue to build a world-class, scalable platform. As a Full Stack Engineer you will get to influence several technical and product roadmaps. Your contributions will be critical in setting the stage for success as we scale for growth. If innovating, defining and testing best practices, and experimentation are exciting to you, we're glad. We like that too. So go on, take a chance--we look for engineers at all levels in their career development.
If up for the challenge, you'd get to:
- Work directly with key teams and Product Managers to increase the scale of our platform and the ways customers discover their thing.
- Improve our code quality and help the team become a well-oiled machine.
- Create a vision with Product, Design and Data Science to experiment with and discover creative ways for our customers to find that unique and relevant piece of artwork
- Experiment and use data to help make the right choices across the wider business.
- Release code multiple times a day, while handling the complexity of our scale.
You stand out because you have:
- Strong problem solving capabilities, scalable code is your jam.
- Agile/Lean, Pairing, TDD, A/B testing. These aren’t just buzzwords you’ve heard at a meet-up -- they are methods which bring you life.
- An intuitive nature, with high levels of curiosity. You love to share your knowledge. Your light bulb is constantly turning on...your neighbour will require a nice pair of sunglasses.
- You enjoy developing and sharing your knowledge with other members of the team.
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family:
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in.
- Functional perks that help you plan ahead like commuter discounts, daily meditation sessions and a generous personal development budget to keep you up to date with the latest tech trends!
A focus on being well, with ergonomic work environments, fully stocked kitchen with nourishing options, and reimbursement for gym or a massage.
- A belief in our future with generous discounts on our site and substantial recruiting referral incentives.
- Through living out our shared values you will be granted the courage to fail fast and have fun as you embrace new challenges in a safe, inclusive environment.
We believe it is our responsibility to build our team in a way that, consistent with our values, reflects diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Why? Because bringing more creativity into the world requires ALL colors, shapes and sizes in the crayon box. These differences create a healthy culture. That culture will allow us to develop an engaging marketplace for our artists and their fans. Come join us and forge your path.
Over 400k creatives worldwide making things like shirts, stickers, phone cases, and pillows weirdly meaningful. Find your thing or open your own shop.