We may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale-and have fun doing it.
The Conversant MIS team helps to drive productivity within the organization by implementing tools from "front-office" information systems (client-related activities) to "back-office" operations (accounting activities) that support the full life cycle of the business. MIS supported platforms encompass source control, repository management, automation, operations and finance tools including Salesforce.com, the Atlassian JIRA suite, and Conversant's custom developed FUSE billing platforms. Engineers on our team are always looking for ways to improve existing processes through automation, development of new services, and by implementing some of the newest technologies. We strive to maintain high availability for all of our platforms while continually testing and enforcing best practices. Individuals on our team are highly motivated, quality focused, and can act quickly on their feet to recognize, prioritize, and resolve issues as they occur.
As a member of the team, in this role, you will contribute to evolving the technical direction of Conversant's FUSE billing management platform and play a critical role its design and development. In addition to developing new code, you will design, implement, review, repair, and improve existing code. The FUSE platform manages billing data supporting the Direct and Audience sides of the Conversant business nationwide and across the UK and EU.
* Must have Linux development experience, fundamental os/tool knowledge
* 2 years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
* Proficiency with Python and familiarity with at least one of these other scripting languages: Perl / Ruby
* Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling skills with experience developing Data Driven Applications (db design, modeling, stored procedures) using relational and ORM's.
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
* Experience with infrastructure automation Jenkins, Git or other relevant technologies
* Fast learner, self-motivated, and results driven.
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Computer Science or related undergraduate degree with 2-5 years of software development experience
* Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
* Familiarity with Pay for performance Ad model and the Internet advertisement industry is a plus
* Ability to learn new technologies and systems
* Strong sense of ownership and drive