Full Stack Engineer - Java Focus
Have you ever thought the government could be more modern? That's what we do! Our team designs, develops, and delivers new technology and services to our Federal clients to further their mission of protecting national security.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to spearhead analysis, development, and delivery of a Java-based web application on a small and independent team.
* Five years experience in lifecycle software design, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
* Experience developing web-based applications using Java and the .NET Framework
* Experience managing Microsoft services including Windows Server, SQL Server, SSRS, IIS, and AAR
* Experience with automated testing and CI/CD pipeline capabilities
* Leadership & strong communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or an additional 3 years of equivalent experience
* Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government Security Clearance
What You'll Do
* Design, build, configure, implement, deliver, and manage a web-based application using DevOps best practices
* Work closely with IT managers and stakeholders for effective delivery
* Develop technical architecture and design diagrams and descriptions
* Analyze existing systems, processes and architectures to make recommendations for improvement
* Use Agile practices and tools to manage work and documentation
Blackstone Federal is a small consulting firm focused on developing innovative solutions to serve the mission of national security. Blackstone's culture of respect, supportive leadership, and openness to new ideas makes it one of the most unique and rewarding places to grow and expand your skills. We prides ourselves on hiring some of the brightest, driven, and most passionate people in the beltway.
About Blackstone Technology Group
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.