Forbes is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Full Stack Engineer to join our Digital Group. It will be your responsibility to participate in shaping how Forbes addresses the challenges of modern web and mobile platforms, from establishing technical design patterns to developing strategies for targeting the ever-expanding array of devices that touch Forbes.com.
In addition to joining a high performing team, you would be joining a passionate and engaged culture that celebrates:
* Entrepreneurship: Freedom to innovate, identify new opportunities and take on responsibilities * Career Development: Formal mentorship program, industry conference attendance and speaking opportunities * Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedule, regular group outings, celebration of passion projects and side hustles, optional mindfulness sessions twice a month * Positivity: Emphasis on positive communication, transparency and team building
If you're looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned, successful company, read on.
* Feature development and engineering excellence
* Strong writing and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences * Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
* Daily meeting with the team * Work closely with the team lead to build interactive, large scale web applications * Write high quality code that adheres to Coding Standards * Code Reviews * Unit and Integration Testing * Analyzing and resolving technical and application problem * Maintaining existing code * New Feature Development
* Excited about digital media and publishing * Passionate about the mobile web * Genuine enthusiasm and strong sensibility for social publishing * A passion for self-education and a drive to be ever forward looking
The defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most-influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 120 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE events, custom marketing programs and 40 licensed local editions in 70 countries. Forbes Media's brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit: www.forbes.com/forbes-media/
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.