Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help design and develop green field innovations in the insurance industry. This role is responsible for prototyping, analysis, design, development, and delivery of the next generation product line along with bringing best practices to the current business.
We are building the next generation multi-channel multi-product e-commerce platform. Our current stack consists of a series of microservices using technologies like Node.js, Java, Spring Boot, Redis, HTML5/CSS3, Amazon Web Services, Docker and Big Data. We execute an agile process that focuses on a biweekly delivery of quality software to production. We are committed to using the latest technology and challenging ourselves.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer to help design and develop green field innovations in the insurance industry. The Developer is responsible for prototyping, analysis, design, development, and delivery of the next generation product line along with bringing best practices to the current business.
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, OO Design and patterns
* Experience with web application frameworks like Express, Strongloop, RoR, or Spring Boot
* Experience supporting cloud native SaaS deployment and cloud based DevOps.
* Experience building large-scale distributed systems using RESTful web services
* Experience with front end technologies like CSS pre-compilers, templating, Angular or React and responsive design
* Comfortable in a fast paced agile process embracing Test-Driven-Design and APIs leading to CI/CD
* Extra points if you know NoSQL and Serverless technologies.
* B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering.