Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Who we are:
Oracle Marketing Cloud provides solutions to create engagement, orchestrate experiences, connect data, and optimize online interactions that attract and retain ideal customers. These Modern Marketing solutions connect cross-channel, content, and social marketing with data management and activation, along with hundreds of pre-integrated app and data partners
Oracle Marketing Cloud's (OMC) CXUnity team / CDP is seeking smart and talented software engineers to work on the platform technology that spans across as well as ties together the different OMC products. The team is responsible for:
* Providing or adopting generic capabilities that benefit multiple OMC products.
* Building solutions for OMC and ensuring adoption.
* Building solutions using Business Intelligence in Analytics and Data Visualization.
* Investigating and identifying common approaches and aiding adoption.
* Providing and adopting generic capabilities that benefit multiple OMC products for purposes such as integration into Oracle Public Cloud's IDCS, ICS, provisioning, etc.
* Channel Integration Layers. Provide a common gateway to social networks to all OMC products. - Facilitate Data Integration through common collection and storage approaches.
Our core requirement is that you have solid software development skills. Most importantly, we want to see a strong desire to write good code and a willingness to learn new programming languages.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.