When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you'll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise-with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
TMP is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Full Stack Engineer.
What does a great Full Stack Developer do?
* Setup, configure, maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support
* Node.js and Python based MicroServices
* Data analytics-driven environments
* Campaign management systems
* Maintain and enhance large scale API system
* Code REST interfaces to support various internal/external requests
* Code Python and Node.js based microservices
* Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in continuous integration service
* Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance of our various algorithms
* Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
* Joining TMP gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration
* Quick and critical thinker, ability to work with minimal supervision
* Able to build enterprise-grade software with minimal and changing requirements
* Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
* Excellent and proven knowledge of Python
* Good knowledge of the following technologies :
* Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
* Shell scripting
* AWS environments
* Knowledge of Rust is a plus
* Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
* 4+ years in a production environment a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that's committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients' employer brands - across every connection point. We're looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About TMP WorldWide
TMP Worldwide operates as a recruitment advertising agency.