Full Stack Developer
Req #: 190049534
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the Firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
GTI has initiated a resiliency transformation program to create strategies, tactics and technologies to help mitigate the inherent risk caused by various disaster scenarios. As a Software Engineer working on this program you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, peer review, testing and post implementation support of technology solutions that meet stated business and system functional requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages; Java, SQL, and Python
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of IT methodologies ; ITIL, Six Sigma, and Lean Agile
* Excellent client interfacing skills - strong verbal and written communications - and ability to work with various levels of management
* Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and present concise summary proposals
* Motivated, self-starter, interested in making a difference and acting as a change agent
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.