Full Stack Developer
Req #: 190065685
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Participate in technical design, provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow.
* Participate in project/agile planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
* Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules.
* You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* University degree (B.S. Computer Science preferred); 5-7 years' experience with Java / J2EE development working on large and medium scale software projects.
* Experience in the Financial Services industry is added advantage.
* Experience in object oriented programming, core Java knowledge, & J2EE experience.
* Hands on expertise in Java SDK 1.6+, Tomcat.
* Experience with spring framework (Spring Core/JDBC etc.).
* Experience with Web Services, particularly REStful services.
* Self-motivated and previous financial industry experience.
* Openness with supporting application through production as necessary.
* Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) & Agile methodologies.
* Knowledge of relational database and experience with SQL and Stored Procedures (Sybase Preferred).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Coordinate with global counterparts for development activities.
* Good interpersonal skills, having positive approach and team player.
* A proactive approach to problem solving and decision making.
* Exposure to Agile development process.
* Knowledge in UI technologies like React-JS (Ext-JS, Angular JS).
* Challenge and suggest requirements, enhancements to the platform.
* Good prioritization and time management in a fast paced environment.
* Proven application delivery track record.
* Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline and customer focus mind-set.
* Exposure to domain knowledge in equity, fixed income, Derivatives, general Financial Products, and Trade Life Cycle would be an added advantage.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.