Full Stack Developer
Req #: 190055721_1
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and skills including:
* 5+ years' experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation on JEE stack including Spring Framework and web services.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Experience with persistence technologies including SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, or Elastic Search
* Hands on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience in building and hosting micro services
* In depth knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Drive Development (ADD), DevOps, and automation.
* Continuous Integration (CI) tools including Jenkins using Maven Builder
* Automated unit testing using Junit, EasyMock, PowerMock or Mockito frameworks
* Software release management
* Ability to collaborate within teams and across teams to accomplish common goals.
* Excellent Verbal and written communications skills are required
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent is required
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.