Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Full Stack Developer
Req #: 190060946
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world. On this role, you will be leading a scrum team and work with business partners, product owners closely to develop and roll-out state of the art toolsets to Private Banking Client Service team.
* Minimum 10 years of Application Development and management experience including experience with large complex technology projects
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
* Detailed knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures
* Ability to manage Executive Client Relationship.
* Experience working in Investment Management, Securities Processing Operations, Retail finance industries.
* Knowledge of JPMC Enterprise Program Management pipeline and engagement processes and Enterprise Systems applications is a plus
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact effectively with all levels
* Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop strong client relationships
* Excellent proven planning and dealing with ambiguity skills
* Expert ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and circumstances.
* Position will be based out of Plano, Texas
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
* BS or equivalent experience
* Strong Agile development experience.
* Knowledge of Mutual Funds or other investment technology a bonus
* 10+ years of software development experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in Core Java/J2EE technologies, Spring/Spring Boot
* Proficiency in modern UI design focusing on CSS, SCSS/Sass & HTML5
* Microservices, cloud development experience
* Test Driven Development focusing on unit, functional & integration testing, Jenkins pipeline, Automated Testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Nautilus
* Experience with RDMS Database (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes)
* Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools
* Understanding of DevOps model
* Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.