Full Stack Developer
Duration: 13 + Months
Location: Plano, TX
* Design and develop applications using enterprise Java technology stack and Angular framework.
* Use both emerging and traditional technologies such as Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, TDD, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Config Server, Spring Cloud Stream, Micro-services, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML/HTML5, CSS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Maven and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure.
* Develop reusable components using Angular framework features such as dependency injection, directives, controllers, services and two-way binding between modules and routing.
* Design dynamic and browser compatible standard templates using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 and LESS.
* Test Angular Applications by writing Unit Test Cases using Jasmine framework and execute them using Karma Test Runner in a Test-Driven Development(TDD)/Agile environment.
* Design and implement Micro-services architecture to support smaller, independent, and loosely coupled modules architecture.
* Work on high availability RESTful services and/or micro services.
* Work with messaging tools such as Kafka, AWS SQS.
* Work on CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) using modern DevOps tools.
* Work code versioning tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Sourcetree.
* Monitor system performance trends using modern tools like Dynatrace and identify potential issues.
* Perform application testing, validation, and documentation. Use JUnit for unit testing. Suggest opportunities for improvement.
Work on the following technology stack:
Back-End: Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Config Server, Spring Cloud Stream, Micro-services, RESTful services, JSON, XML
Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
Cloud Computing/DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation), Artifactory, Docker
CICD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus
Build Tools: Maven, Git
Nice to have skills: AWS
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.