We have an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our talented Professional Services team. The successful candidate will be developing mission-critical systems for a federal agency.
* Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation of web solutions, as part of a highly technical team
* Design, develop, deploy, troubleshoot, and debug web solutions and back end services
* Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production releases
* Understand the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
* Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high-quality, bug-free code
* Conduct/Participate in peer quality assurance testing and code reviews
* Plan for and conduct implementation activities
* Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems/technologies
* BA/BS degree in related field
* Web application and back end services development experience
* Experience engineering scalable, high-performing, and secure web applications using Node.js
* Experience designing and implementing REST APIs, web triggers, etc.
* Experience with the following technologies: Java, AWS
* Node.js/Express Developer experience
* Strong in SQL, PL/SQL
* Strong J2EE
* Relational Database Experience
* Strong leadership, as well as oral and written communication skills, are required
* Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
* Genuine desire to learn is essential
* Must possess Secret Clearance
* Experience in any of the following would be plus but not required: C#, Drupal Backend development
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.