We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer with experience migrating and operating in cloud environment. The ideal candidate will work in a Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) development Agile environment that is supporting multiple development teams creating cutting-edge geospatial software products that meet real-world operational mission requirements for our customers.
The engineer will be an experienced Full Stack Developer, possess excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task between multiple tasks at the same time, have highly-developed triage/troubleshooting skills, be eager to work in a high-energy environment, be able to nimbly adjust focus when needed due to dynamic priorities, and be able to communicate well with a geographically-distributed team.
* Must Possess a current active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a Cl polygraph
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for front and back-end web development
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with the rest of the development and project management team to design and launch new features
* Maintain code integrity and organization
* Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
* Analyze and resolve current production application issues
* Coordinate response and mitigation efforts for IT outages, incidents and remediation efforts as required.
* Proactively identify upgrades/enhancements which would improve the reliability/usability/security of the overall system, then prepare business cases and present the data to site management
* Create necessary documentation (installation instructions, network maps) then invest the effort to ensure all documentation is always up-to-date
Education, Skill, and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in a technology-related field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math) with 3+ years of related full stack experience; Additional years of experience may be substituted for education:
* 5 yrs in a Full Stack Developer role
* 3 to 8 years of experience writing original code that solved a real problem
* Proficiency in any three of the following: Java, Python, C++, Scala, CUDA, Big Data technologies, or SQL/RDBMS
* Knowledge of software architecture such as MVC, microservices, etc, and has worked with RESTful services using standard HTIP protocols
* Experience with object-oriented programming concepts, design, web services, databases, UI frameworks such as Angular or React, and CSS
* Experience with AWS, and some DevOps concepts
* Machine learning experience of any kind
* Understanding of multi-security level information assurance
* Experience with Security, CISSP certified a plus
* Proficiency in all of the following: Java, Python, C++, Scala, CUDA, Big Data technologies, and SQL/RDBMS
* Advanced math or Data Science skills
How to Apply: Please complete the online application and upload your resume to http://www.sev1tech.com/careers/current-openings.html
SEV1TECH LLC., a fast growing prime contractor specializing in engineering, and IT services provider to the Federal Government and Commercial marketplace puts employees first with competitive salaries, affordable health insurance options for employee and family, automatic 5% employer contribution 401K vesting, and 15 days Paid Time Off in addition to 10 Federal Holidays.
With regional headquarters in Virginia and Colorado, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management consulting services. We enable organizations to drive innovation in the public and private sectors, keep the economy moving forward and safeguard the country. Sev1Tech provides program management and acquisition support for the world's toughest challenges, build and optimize some of the nation's most advanced IT systems and help sustain critical infrastructure operations for global leaders.
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.