IBM believes in progress - that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. We strive to put the client first, share expertise, and restlessly reinvent to build innovative solutions for our customers. We embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. Our global teams solution complex problems through teamwork, invention, and iteration to create original ideas that drive technology and society forward.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will
develop exciting solutions that change the way both IBMers and IBM clients work. You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how an automated framework helps drive them.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you possess the right attitude, work ethic, and skill set that you could succeed in the role, even if you do not meet every one of the requirements.
* Meaningful development experience in modern web frameworks
* Excellent object oriented programming skills
* Experience building restful APIs and Web services
* Experience working with relational databases
* Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership
* Adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a fast paced environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience with cloud-hosting solutions and CI/CD pipeline tools.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* State:NEW YORK
* City:NEW YORK
* Category:Software Development & Support
* Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:227701BR
* Location:NEW YORK, NY US