Are you interested in building high quality products that users find super-efficient and powerful? Do you appreciate the craftsmanship that perfects the inside of the fence? If so, please read on about the opportunity to set a new standard for customer facing UI Platform
AWS Service Console is part of AWS Billing Team. We own a tools suite that empower customers like product managers, operation program managers, customer service agents and developers to get insight about business data, efficiently operate all AWS products and support end customers. Billing Team consists of more than 15 teams providing critical functionality related to Accounts, Billing, and Payments for all of AWS. We are forming a new team to build a federated UI platform using micro services with the vision of externalization. This team's responsibility will be to own the strategy and systems that provide AWS internal customers with the right tools for accessing billing data and processes.
The Service Console team is seeking a talented, passionate Full Stack developer to guide our team in creating a next generation federated UI platform, from scratch. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of thinking big in terms of architecture not just code, experience building federated components, turning customer needs into elegant, user-centered designs, as well as implementing those designs in the presentation layer by using smart, clean web development patterns. The ideal candidate will have experience understanding, mapping, designing, developing, and testing systems that empower users to successfully navigate and manage large asset libraries. UX Design experience is a plus. As a Full Stack Engineer, you have the chance to help develop a new product from the very early stages. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an Engineer with experience on both front end interfaces and back end systems.
In this role you will …
* Help define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience.
* Collaborate closely with UX designers, and other SDE team members to help define the scope of the product.
* As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices.
* You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
* You will design and develop MVC based web applications.
* Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
* Design Amazon scale tools to facilitate internal business.
* Build highly available, secure, Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry.
* Mentor other developers.
* Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
* Design and build Micro services
* Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
* Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.