Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our IoT team. At ARS you'll have the opportunity to build owners experiences, applications and progressive platforms for Fortune 500 companies. To support these amazing projects, we need a fundamentally sound developer that is an advocate for code quality, build automation and user experience. Experimentation and problem solving will be your best assets. If you're interested in building the future of connected smart products and the platforms that support them, join our amazing team at Aisle Rocket Studios.
* Understanding of modern responsive web design (RWD) patterns as well as browser compatibility, progressive enhancement and accessibility.
* Deep knowledge of modern front-end tooling workflows and build automation.
* Proven ability to create working prototypes at varying degrees of fidelity.
* Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library.
* Familiarity with a JAMstack development architecture and its implementation.
* Expert with Git workflows and has worked with BitBucket, GitHub or GitLab.
* Experience working with DevOps teams, CI/CD, containerized applications and serverless infrastructure.
* Experience with application state management and supporting libraries.
* Ability to work with 3rd party RESTful API services and other web service architectures.
* A solution owner that can support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
* Comfortable working in shell and CLI environments-A terminal ninja.
* Resourceful, collaborative and flexible-able to prove technology-agnostic solutions.
* Lives by an agile software development approach and has experience leveraging various project management tools.
Proficiency in these Technologies and Methodologies:
* CSS: Animation, Flexbox, Rotate, Scale, Gradients, Transforms, Transitions, Grid, SASS
* Traditional CMS: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Wordpress, Magento, Drupal
* Headless/Decoupled CMS: Contentful, Strapi, AEM Headless, Magento 2.0, Wordpress Headless, Shopify Custom Storefront
* Static Site Generators: Gatsby.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gridsome.js
* Web Services / APIs: Open API / RESTful, GraphQL
* State Management: Flux, Redux, VueX
* Tooling & Build Workflows: Package management, task runners, bundling & transpilation, tree shaking, CSS pre-processors
* Cross-Platform Development: React Native, Electron, Firebase
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), you are part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences - in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who has a passion for customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, integrated, multichannel campaigns are created, and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks
* Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
* Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
* Company-paid life insurance
* 401K match and vesting plan
* Employee referral bonus
* Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What We Bring to the Table
* Social events and impromptu happy hours
* Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
* Flexible work schedules (subject to manager's approval)
Aisle Rocket Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.