Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
* You will lead development of a fully integrated and dynamic wealth management platform
* You'll Focus on responsiveness, performance, and usability
* Build and rapidly iterate in developing prototypes to support UX hypotheses and UXR findings.
* You will build reusable UI elements focusing on complex data and architectural relationships, analytics, federated content and trading
* Build model driven frameworks that can be "programmed" by product and business analysts to help attain higher team velocity and overall fewer lines of code
* Maximize code coverage using TDD.
* Constantly learn and improve coding abilities. Ensure the entire UI team learns and grows through mentoring and knowledge leadership
* Participate in product design and provide input on usability early in the design phase
* Deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI) across all browsers and platforms
* Design and develop Java based REST services that can be consumed by the UI
* Leverage open source technologies such as Spring, Quartz, JPA to build cohesive Java servers which rich API's that the UI can leverage.
* 7+ years of experience with software development
* Good understanding of the internals of Web protocols: TCP, HTTP, Websockets, REST
* You'll have a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
* Proficiency developing asynchronous code using Ajax/Websockets and promises
* Experience building Java based server backends, ideally Spring Boot based
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience developing web apps with Webpack and Node.js
* Expertise in standing up Java based back-ends using Spring technologies (Boot or WAR)
* Passion for programming and learning new methodologies is a must
* Financial industry and/or Investment Management systems experience
* Working knowledge of Linux, Amazon AWS EC2/S3/RDS
This Job is for you if...
You possess a deep sense of pride and will do whatever it takes for your team to succeed
You think hard about a problem before you start writing code.
You don't re-invent the wheel when an open source library already exists
You write clean code and believe less is more when it comes to coding
You believe coding is creative.
You are proactive and a have a problem-solving attitude: you never say I can't do that
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.