Full Stack Developer
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
Job ID R_045091-en Apply Save Job
Full Stack Developer
Location: Hoboken, NJ (USA)
We are Marsh Inc. a global leader in insurance broking and risk management and we are looking for a senior-level Full Stack Developer. You will be responsible for application development of key insurance systems on the new technical stack while focusing on quality code, automation and best practices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Application development of key insurance systems on new technical stack. Focus on quality code, automation and good practices.
* Proactively contribute to our system architecture and stack design, toolset, agile and DevOps approach
* Collaborate closely with Agile Dev team members,Product Owners and business users to deliver business value
* Design, develop and test software solutions and review code quality
* Automate build, test (unit, functional and performance) and deployment of the code part of the CI/CD pipeline by working closely with Platform Engineer
* Mentor junior developers on both technical topics and with Agile/DevOps adoption
* A degree in Computer Science or related field or have relevant experience
* Have experience or working knowledge of:
* Web platforms such as NODE, Angular 4/5, MEAN Stack
* Microservices such as Spring Boot, API Gateway (Apigee), Scaling techniques
* Agile - TDD (Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma) BDD (Cucumber) Pair Programming, Scrum/Kanban
* DevOps - BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins), Selenium, Protractor, SonarQube, Nexus, Docker, Swarm, Splunk, ELK Stack, Jmeter
* Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle
* Cloud - AWS, Azure, Private Cloud
* OS - Linux, VM Architectures
* Insurance industry experience not required but desirable
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Apply Apply Later