Wedbush Securities is one of the largest full-service securities firms and investment banks in the nation. Our Los Angeles office is seeking a Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing to develop and execute strategic initiatives to deliver brand and marketing content across a diverse mix of communication channels. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a bright and driven individual to join an experienced team of marketing professionals at one of the nation's leading financial institutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assist in firm-wide marketing efforts and strategic initiatives focused on brand continuity
* Coordinate the development, distribution and promotion of new and existing marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, announcements) with a specific focus on copywriting and editing.
* Drive various marketing projects and activities, from inception to execution, as assigned - may include advertising, events and other corporate activities
* Assists with social media strategy and execution
* Take ownership of various publications including monthly articles and quarterly newsletters
* Manage marketing requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Provide status reports and regular updates to leadership and senior management
* Develop strong relationships with team members, other departments (including HR, IT, Business Conduct) and internal clients.
* Other duties and tasks as assigned
Experience and Skills
* BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related subject required * 3+ years related experience in a corporate marketing environment * Experience in advertising, collateral development, social media, and content management * Report on conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement * Track and report email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates) * Collaborate with other divisions to identify opportunities for new client engagements * Highly computer literate and proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required * Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is required * Excellent interpersonal skills, professional presentation skills, demeanor and ability to interact with all organizational levels * Ability to clearly articulate and express ideas; must possess strong writing capabilities * Highly self-motivated, organized and able to manage competing priorities * Ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired business results * Strong work ethic and detail-oriented * Knowledge/experience in financial services is preferred
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.