Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190016864
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking group is looking for seasoned software engineers for a greenfield project. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in designing and building appealing UIs for customer delight. As an original member of a new team, you will be in a position to shape the culture and influence the technology stack. Product development skills and experience with product launches are a big plus.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, and motivated individuals who would like to expand their skills while working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
* Expertise in or strong knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries).
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc...
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
* Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
* Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies.
* A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y).
* Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
* Experience with Service Workers and Progressive Web Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse).
* Experience with containerization and cloud technologies.
* Experience developing on a macOS environment using OSS.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.