Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world's largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world's most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help us structure and build complex client side applications for an intuitive, elegant, and satisfying user experience. As part of a growing Trend Cloud Services team, you will create software for our users that is powerful, feature-rich, yet easy to use.
We develop applications for based on React/Node.js/Python/Java, hosted on AWS. The cloud-based applications use various AWS services to serve millions of requests, perform large-scale data aggregation and processing, analytics, threat monitoring, entitlements, package distribution as well exploring Semantic AI technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Help investigate, evaluate, select, and integrate best available framework/tool solutions to achieve the task and program level goals
* Manage source code and maintain revision control
* Committed to shipping high quality, elegant, tested code with an aim to delight users.
* Is excited to work on a product that's striving to make the complicated world of security easier and more manageable
* Has a strong passion for frontend technologies
* Has a basic understanding of browser testing and debugging
* Highly desirable: Familiarity with Node.js, D3.js, REST API, common npm packages, web pack, CORS, CSS, Redux
* Preferred experience and/or have completed projects with Web facing application
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro is a developer of server security, cloud security, and small business content security solutions.