At Blue Yonder, a JDA company, we employ state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to generate hundreds of millions of microdecisions for large retail enterprises every day. Full automation allows us to shape supply chains and set selling prices such that customers never face empty shelves, less groceries go to waste, and fashion stores no longer end up with heaps of surplus clothes at the end of season.
Our retail products run on the Blue Yonder platform that provides all necessary services to deliver best decisions to our customers. Our platform defines standard APIs for customer payload data exchange and offers the computational punch for our data scientists, scaling from a single CPU to hundreds of cores and terabytes of RAM within seconds. All this happens for all customers on the same shared infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Azure.
As one of a few companies world wide, we have solved the tough problem of bringing data science to production while keeping costs and operations at bay. Now part of the JDA family, we continue to relentlessly drive innovation to pursue our vision of the autonomous supply chain. On the way, we have solved, and will solve plenty of interesting and challenging problems, and we would love to have you on board for that journey.
Your day to day work will entail
* Design and implementation of single page applications to analyse and control big data applications
* Work together in an agile, interdisciplinary and international team
* Ensure high software quality through code reviews and software tests
* Maintain and improve the build and test infrastructure
You are/should have
* Project experience in design and implementation of single page applications
* Experience with Node.js, Webpack, TypeScript and RxJS
* Interest in software craftsmanship and a passion for modern methods such as Kanban, TDD and pair programming
* Ideally expertise in the areas of usability and interface design, test automation or IT security
* Open to collaborate also on the python backend
We live for pushing artificial intelligence forward and scalable solutions. Joining our team means you can look forward to working with our people on realizing creative ideas and see how they operate in the resulting solutions. Mutual respect, friendly relationships and results-oriented work are an important part of our environment.
We strive to be a family-friendly business and are open to modern working structures. We enjoy delivering the highest-quality work and like clean coding just as much as our social barbecues or pizza parties, contributing to open source projects, discussing new technologies and sharing favorite video games at the end of the work day.
We believe that the individuality and diversity of our employees make a decisive contribution to our success. Our hiring process is based on qualifications and career profile. We welcome applications from all motivated candidates, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, origin or religion.
Want to join our team?
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.