Frontend Developer - 19-20196
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world's leading provider of Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology.
* Work with a collaborative Agile team consisting of Developers, QA, UX/UI and a Product Owner
* Support the Product Owner by drafting technical requirements and documentation
* Work closely with the Technical Lead and Architect to determine development feasibility within identified constraints
* Develop Style Guides and Code Libraries
* Follow and participate directly in the improvement of organizational and development practices and processes
* Share knowledge through direct support, training, peer review, presentation, articles, etc.
* Occasionally, participate in onsite client demos, workshops or training depending on your interest and experience
* Actively participate and develop for our web applications within an agile environment (design, code with unit tests, deliver and maintain)
Please apply with your resume and links to your portfolio, links to previous work and/or GitHub.
* Minimum of BS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
* Minimum of three years of experience with unit testing (jest is a plus)
* Minimum of two years of experience with back-end development (C# / Java / .NET)
* Experience collaborating in an Agile environment with cross functional teams (on/offshore)
Prefer experience with tools such as git, npm, css preprocessors (Less/Sass)
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and c