CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title:
Fort Belvoir, VA
Exempt, Full-Time, Regular
The Front End Web Developer shall work closely with project managers and designers to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design. The Front End Web Developer shall be responsible for designing and developing web, print, and video projects, from layout to function and according to a customer's specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create page layouts (headings and paragraphs), website styling (colors and fonts), and page features (animations and pictures)
* Troubleshoot issues quickly and to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends
* Preform continued testing, maintenance, and updates are handled by the web developer throughout the lifecycle of the website.
* Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
* Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap and Other Front-End Technologies
* Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge
* Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Tools
* Write and Maintain Web Applications
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* Bachelor's required. Technical or related field preferred
* 3 years of relevant experience required
* Secret Clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent written and verbal communications and customer service skills
* Ability to travel required
* Ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays if necessary
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to work shift work
* Ability to handle large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques
* Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy
* Excellent PC skills. Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.