We are seeking a Front-End Software Developer to join our project team to build a custom and COTS Identity and Access Management integration solution for our Government client. In this role you will collaborate with our Agile engineering team and stakeholders to understand system requirements, design and implement modern browser-based user interfaces, and integrate these new interfaces with existing applications. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have experience working on IT software infrastructure projects, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment. Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance. The primary work location is in Rockville, MD with occasional client visits in Washington, D.C.
In this role you will:
* Analyze, design, develop and implement 508 compliant browser-based application user interfaces using technologies such as Angular and ReactJS
* Collaborate with the Lead Architect and back-end System Engineer to design and implement an integrated Identity and Access Management solution using a COTS solution and existing browser-based applications
* Translate use case requirements, technical specifications and design into code
* Prototype functionality for internal and client review
* Integrate front-end functionality with back-end APIs using protocols such as REST, SAML and OAuth 2.0
* Implement single-sign-on capabilities
* Follow software development methodology and architecture standards
* Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects; participate in other meetings, such as those for use case creation
* Formally document issues/defects and support issue/defect resolution until closure
* Develop estimates for design and implementation level of effort
* Conduct unit testing
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* At least 5 years of experience implementing browser-based user interfaces using Angular, ReactJS, or comparable frameworks
* Familiarity with Configuration Management methodologies and tools, such as SVN
* Must be able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced, on-time deliverable environment
* Strong analytical skill and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
* Strong organization, communication, time management, and documentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must be able to attain a Public Trust clearance. Possessing an existing Public Trust clearance is a plus.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* Experience with Section 508 compliance
* Ability to develop and/or integrate with web services and APIs
* Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions
* SSO integration experience
* Hands on experience working in Agile projects
* Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.