Do you like building software from ground up? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage, visualize and interact with large amounts of data?
We're looking for experienced, motivated Front-End Engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You'll have a seat at the table and will be counted on to be an influential voice in decisions related to system architecture, feature development, and product strategy. We have an ambitious mission requiring an engineer with great judgment and a track record of building great customer experiences. You'll have the opportunity to own, design and deliver highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative features. We're building a full-service, full-stack platform for end-users and other developers. If this is you, Amazon QuickSight is a unique place where you can design and build innovative technologies in a very large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry!
* Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture/design/working software solutions by working with PM, UX designers, and customers.
* Code and test system components; participate in code and design reviews.
* Demonstrate ownership of end-to-end code quality, system tests, functional tests, and integration.
* Partner/Collaborate across teams/roles to deliver results.
* Be responsible for overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance.
* Mentor other engineers, define the technical culture, and help grow the team.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.