Do you want to shape the future of cloud computing? Do you love building beautiful web applications that will shape how developers build, test, and run their serverless applications? If so, come join us to improve our serverless customer experience through the AWS Lambda Console.
Serverless is the next big leap in cloud computing, rapidly changing how companies big and small think about developing applications. AWS Lambda provides customers a "Serverless" way to create their applications - a world where the traditionally hard problems of managing large scale systems such as resource utilization, security, provisioning and distributed systems development are abstracted away and solved seamlessly by Lambda, so that customers and developers can focus on solving business problems with their application code. Sounds exciting? Our customers agree and are rapidly adopting Lambda.
AWS Lambda is the cornerstone of the AWS serverless platform, providing customers a way to run their applications without thinking about servers. As an early engineer on its Developer Experience team you will own building the Lambda Console to leverage multiple services and the latest frontend technologies to make it ever easier for customers to create, manage, monitor, and debug serverless applications.
As a member of the team, you will:
* Work closely with the product team and other AWS teams to deliver on the team's technical vision
* · Influence technical strategy to build products developers will love
* · Drive team discussions on system architecture and component design
* · Lead development and launch of core features and products
* · Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including design and development of significant new architectures and features
* · Participate in estimation and sprint planning
* · Mentor junior team members
* · Conduct interviews and help hire great talent for the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.