* 5 years of experience working with Data visualization (RShiny, D3.js a plus)
* Previous experience in implementing animation for UI micro-interactions, UI style guide into a design system and creating reusable web components such as grids, charts, menus, etc.
* Comfortable working with large datasets and designing/building high performance data intensive front-end solutions using a blend of tables and visualizations
* Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL and similar languages, R, and Python
* Design and implement user authentication and security features
* Partner with our analytics, engineering, and UX Design colleagues to create intuitive visualizations from multiple data sources
* Knowledge of agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
* Demonstrate enthusiasm, influence and innovation with a passion for automation
* Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in New York, Atlanta or Tampa and will be part of McKinsey's People Analytics and Measurement (PAM) team, one of the world's leading global enterprise People Analytics teams. This group designs and executes projects supporting McKinsey's people mission: to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people. The team is a collection of over twenty analysts and data scientists. Bright, driven colleagues with varied backgrounds focused on driving insight and action around key strategic people issues at McKinsey.
The team works in a highly collaborative environment, utilizes cutting edge analytics, publishing and collaboration technology, and partners with other teams within the organization to deliver meaningful innovation in people analytics. It is a superb environment, known for the quality of its people and the scope to develop and learn advanced analytics and software development skills.
What You'll Do
You will build a front-end toolkit for use in R Shiny / R Studio Connect to deliver best-in-class data products, primarily for reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion about using technology to transform processes. Your role may involve some collaboration with cross-functional colleagues on larger initiatives and may involve limited travel.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.