Are you ready to be part of something new and unique? Resideo is building a brand-new ultra-modern software development team in Austin to reinvent the smart home and our portfolio of software services, sensors, cameras, thermostats, security control and alarm systems. We serve a rapidly expanding ecosystem of connected devices and millions of users. Here you will have the opportunity to invent and create data driven solutions that connect customers with their home and build mobile and web applications supporting end users and service providers.
Come and join the Resideo software engineering team in Austin! This is an exciting environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills solving interesting problems. Work with other smart people and be challenged in your work embracing new technologies and approaches.
We are a developer culture that owns development, testing and DevOps. We work as Agile teams and value creativity, perspective and teamwork.
As a Frontend Developer this is your opportunity to:
* Design and develop front end web applications for Resideo using Angular, React or other modern front-end frameworks based on requirements. * Bridge the gap between design and development, translating wireframes to code bringing designs to life. * Maintain alignment with architectural, usability and design standards. * Use your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals * Work within a Scrum team to deliver high quality end user facing web applications. * Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals * Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with a group of talented engineers.
YOU MUST HAVE:
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or 3 years of software development work experience * At least 2 years working with React or Angular frameworks * Must be able to demonstrate previous work developing single page applications.
* Creative Thinking * New and innovative ideas * Collaboration and teamwork * Attention to detail * High quality work product
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments, and distributor of low-voltage and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. The company has a 40-year, exclusive license to use the Honeywell Home brand for products and will continue to serve more than 100,000 contractors through its ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 14,500 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
* Resideo offers a wide selection of benefits, including medical, dental, vison, disability, and life insurance. We also provide 401K matching, as well as other optional benefit programs. * Student loan repayment program * Free food and beverages * Flexible Hours * Casual attire * Company sponsored discount programs * Really good coffee!
* Austin, TX * This position does not require travel
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.