Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Front End Developer, Corporate & Investment Bank Marketing, Vice President
Req #: 190044920_3
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Investor Services. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Marketing is looking for a front-end developer to join the digital strategy team at J.P. Morgan. This critical member of the team will be expected to work with designers, video producers, writers and content marketers to produce technologically sound and visually appealing content for jpmorgan.com.
* Experience managing team of front-end designers preferred. Note: management experience will determine level of role
* Deliver engaging web pages that incorporate text, photos, videos and other forms of media
* Help create dynamic and interactive story ideas that are truly digital first
* Work collaboratively with stakeholders across our businesses to gather assets and ensure projects meet editorial standards and business needs while balancing multiple short- and long-term projects simultaneously
* Utilize best practices for the full development life cycle within a complete web application, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing and operations.
* Coordinate with content strategists, product marketers and the user interface design team to build an effective and achievable result
* Coordinate with back-end developers across the firm for oversight and maintenance
* Own and maintain the comprehensive project documentation for the intake process and ensure all controls, including Legal and Compliance, are gathered for audit purposes
* Adobe Experience Manager (content management system) expertise required
* Deep knowledge of AngularJS and / or Angular 2/4/5 practices, and commonly used modules
* Experience working with bootstrap framework and other interactive libraries
* Professional and precise communication skills
* Thorough understanding of asynchronous mechanisms used in the modern web development
* Knowledge of third party grid and charting tools is a plus
* Experience coordinating with server infrastructure for delivering front-end app and assets
* Commitment to the highest ethical standards
* Detail oriented, following a strict development and QA process
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.