As a Front-End Developer, you will help lead the development of cutting-edge applications for real-time trading operations, data visualizations, and technology administration. We are looking for a self-starter with a track record of success and a drive to learn. As a member of our team, you will learn and grow your expertise and help pass your knowledge on to others. At Belvedere, you work with the best, learn with the best, and help create the best software in the industry.
What you'll do
* Build front end windows and or web applications for our trading desks
* Work closely with end users to design front end that are user friendly and intuitive.
* Design and code applications including user interface design, and back-end integration
* Research new technologies to find the right solution and keep our applications modernized
* Collaborate with multiple development teams and quants.
* Help to continuously improve team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption
What you'll need
* 1+ year(s) of front-end development experience
* Passion for front-end technology and a desire to learn
* Experience integrating front services with distributed backend services
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodity, interest rate, exchange traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. You name it, we trade it. This wouldn't be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.
Not sure what this means? No sweat. Our in-house learning and development team, Belvedere Trading University (BTU), will teach you most everything you need to know.
You should know we've created a company and a culture that we love. One that we want you to strive and thrive in, regardless of your position or tenure. Team Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.
* Sponsorship is not available for this position
* No third-party recruiters
Refer to a Friend
Copyright 2019 Belvedere Trading. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack™ Applicant Tracking System