Aon Is Looking For A Front-End Developer
Situated inside a large multinational corporation is a startup helping the world's largest companies understand and shape their workforce. This team of twenty is building a human capital measurement platform that is changing the Talent landscape. They operate in an agile framework that is self-organizing and self-directing. The platform is evolving into a series of small services woven together into our Talent Web Services Platform. Deployments are automated, infrastructure is immutable, and all of it is coded to deploy to series of global data centers.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Consulting business group within Aon in Manhattan, NY or Minneapolis, MN.
Your Impact As A Front-End Developer
* Implement responsive layouts and styling
* Collaborate with design team to build modern intuitive UI
* Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices
* Maintain and repair existing web applications.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
We require a web development expert, but also recognize the pace technologies are evolving. We prefer someone who wants to continue learning and growing with us. At the core, need to be able to understand business needs, and turn that into a modern, eloquent, and functional web site.
* 3+ years of front-end development experience.
* Experience with React, Redux, ES6, Typescript. Alternatively, experience with Vue or Angular
* Experience with styling HTML with CSS, preprocessors and CSS frameworks for different form factors.
* Experience with Microsoft .NET stack development: C#, SQL, WebAPI
* Experience with writing testable and maintainable code.
* Understanding of the protocols and network that underpin the web : HTTP, DNS, IP, Load balancing.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2458751
Category: Application Development and Deployment
Location: United States, NY, New York
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.