Front End Developer
SecureAuth is the leader in adaptive access control solutions, empowering organizations to determine identities with confidence. SecureAuth™ IdP provides authentication security, Single Sign-On and user self-service tools together in a single platform, allowing strong identity security while minimizing disruptions to the end-user. SecureAuth IdP is currently protecting over five million users worldwide.
SecureAuth is looking for a Front End Developer to join our existing teams of skilled engineers, covering domains like Authentication, Integrations, Directories, and Provisioning. You will be a hands-on expert "in all things front-end". You will help us build well-tested, secure, and beautiful applications that are used by thousands of customers from enterprise companies all over the world.
* You are a talented Front End Developer who is passionate about usability, interaction design, and technology
* You are passionate about establishing best practices in front-end architecture and development
* You excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to develop great user experiences
* You love working with smart people and want to be part of a team
* You are the ultimate power web user keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and breakthroughs in web development technology
* You have a strong record of project execution and completion and have experience with Scrum and agile development practices
* You are excited by the challenge of pushing the limits of the web platform to deliver disruptive, innovative solutions to the world that will delight your customers
* You thrive in a quick-turnaround environment, but don't ship sloppy work
* Propose, establish and maintain world class front-end architecture for all web client technology
* Translate wireframes and sketches into working prototypes to refine interface behaviors
* Build and maintain front-end libraries and frameworks
* Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance across browsers and operating systems
* Work closely with designers and other developers in a tightly knit team
* Keep your ear to the ground and help us incorporate industry best practices and important developments into our products
* Experience building Single Page Applications for an Enterprise Environment
* Deep understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals
* Deep experience with modern JS technologies, such as AngularJS and ReactJS and Redux
* Experience with technologies such as Node.js, Gulp, Webpack, Babel for front end build process
* Strong experience with modern CSS preprocessors such as SCSS
* Strong understanding of OOCSS or modular CSS
* Deep experience with modern CSS framework, such as Bootstrap and Foundation
* Experience with Git, TFS, or other version control software
Extra Points If:
* Contributor on Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow
* Knowledge of RESTful application development and design
* Dabble Meteor, Ionic, or React Native
When you apply, please provide us with some of the following:
* A profile on Github, Codepen, JSFiddle or other site where we can see code you've written
* Some information about relevant web applications you've worked on
* An online portfolio showcasing something you've made recently or a link to it
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above. SecureAuth offers a fast-paced and exciting, yet professional work environment with competitive salary and excellent/ flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyle.
SecureAuth has been named by the Orange County Business Journal and the Best Companies Group as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Orange County.
Don't see the right job? Complete our General Application to be considered for future positions.
Powered by Avionté