Job ID: CM-1032637 Description:
This position is responsible for continually using the latest coding/languages and design software/hardware to create internal and external-facing digital media to support Marketing Services, communication and training goals; under management supervision, consulting with clients and managing projects through numerous revisions until final product approval is granted
Bachelor of Arts and 3+ years of Design and coding experience of responsive html emails, web pages and forms using HTML, CSS and jQuery with an understanding of mobile UI and UX in a studio, agency or corporation, OR 7 years of applicable email design and development, web design and development, and production experience.
* Experience with Adobe Indesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, Litmus, Word, and email applications.
* Knowledge of inline CSS for email coding
* Experience with HTML4-5, CSS3, jQuery
* Experience creating animated banners and ads in Adobe Animate
* Experience in creating iOS in-app messages
* Experience in debuggin and troubleshooting email and web layouts across a variety of browsers
* Experience working with the customer to influence win/win design outcomes
* Ability to write and fix code that is clear, well-commented, free of errors and easy for others to maintain
* Understanding the limitations of email content management systems
* An understanding of Bootstrap 3
* Project management.
* Organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* With supervision from management, handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment meeting time and quality requirements.
TECHNICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Utilize the latest coding languages, design software, best practices, usability standards and accessibility guidelines to develop, test and maintain cross-platform interactive projects (websites, HTML Email communications, in-app messaging and animated banners) including front-end design (wire framing, graphic design, interface design, user experience design) and back-end development (coding/programming).
* Designing and coding emails from concept to launch
* Designing and coding websites and landing pages from concept to launch
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience working with large teams, account management requirements, including strategy, client interaction, resource allocation and timing of project deliverables etc.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Communications Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago