A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Forward Deployed Security Engineer (FDSecE) will work closely with Palantir's product development teams and implementation teams. For product development responsibilities, you will develop new capabilities and help inform product feature prioritization and development direction. For implementation responsibilities, you will help interpret and extend customer-specific analysis, both as output from our cyber analytical product and as a partner to our Deployment Strategists.
* Work closely with our product development teams to help encode best practice offensive and defensive techniques into our platform.
* Help drive development of new cybersecurity capabilities and features to be built into our platform.
* Work with customers to interpret results from our platform and analysis.
* Meet with customers to understand their security requirements.
* Communicate complex concepts to engineers and non-technical personnel.
* Advise our deployment teams and customers on security infrastructure, techniques, and trends.
What We Value
* Technical degree or similar experience.
* Exposure to a range of security disciplines and deep familiarity with one or more (e.g., IR/Forensics, Incident Analysis, Architecture/Strategy).
* Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, with opportunities to travel up to 75% if desired.
* Experience at the CISO-level building security teams and programs.
* Experience working in environments with 10s to 100s of thousands of endpoints.
* Strong ability to program in modern languages (eg., Python or Java).
* Eligibility to obtain a US Security clearance.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
About Palantir Technologies
Palantir is a provider of software applications for integrating, visualizing and analyzing information.