Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website, connect with us on LinkedIn, or follow us on Twitter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will provide applications development and maintenance support to the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS), the system utilized to process Medicare Part A claims. This position requires a motivated individual with healthcare and Medicare claims processing experience. FISS knowledge is required.
* Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, GSMS, CMMI)
* Demonstrated ability to create requirements document and test plans
* Proficient at MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Skilled in TSO/ISPF; Mainframe applications
* Strong written and verbal communication at a level appropriate for customer and CMS interaction/visibility
* Established knowledge in FISS Shared System or other Medicare claims processing systems
* US Citizenship is required for this position.
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Our client's Medicare Systems team is a predominately virtual team; there are on-site locations in Plano, Texas and Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. Candidate must be located in the continental United States
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.